Tuesday, October 28, 2014

| 27102014 | * Dinner at Slug & Lettuce w/Course Mates.

Skipped the not-so-important English class today.
Spent half of my day hiding in my own room to brainstorm how to do my assignment.
I woke up at 9am, had pasta as my breakfast. 
Then, do my laundry.
It's windy out there, but the wind is hot.

And then, back to my room and watch a few short episode of drama.
Still never have the motivation to start my assignment.
Till about 1pm, I finally continue my assignment.

Did some research and jot down the points. 
Then finally, I start writing the essay.
Although it's not very rush yet, but I dont feel good to do it last minute.
And also, an assignment without any guideline, it's killing me seriously.
I am lost.
And if you email the lecturer, he will never ever reply you,
when you consult him, he talk to you and he split his saliva to you.
OMG I feel so disgusting :(

Half way, about 230pm, skype with my boyfeee and we do our own assignment.
We always do that, on the skype but doing our own assignment.
If there is any question or dont understand, we will ask each other or share screen to discuss.

Thank you my love, to accompany me when I'm really stress out. 
Thank you my love, to give me opinion when I ask you about my assignment questions.
I feel you, like you are really sitting in front of me doing assignment together.
Just like usually what we do in Malaysia, always hang out to coffee shop to do assignment together.
Yeaaaa that's the motivation of staying concentrate and not watch drama or do something else.

Nearly 6pm, me and my course mates had dinner together in Quayside - Slug and Lettuce
This is the first time we hang out together.
Too bad, we have to sit separately due to the promotion every Monday, 50% for all foods and it is a fine dine restaurant.
Therefore it's a bit pack in the restaurant and not much tables. So we sit separately.
I only spent 6 pounds for my Grilled Salmon, it's very cheap for such fine foods.








- Grilled Salmon


- Garlic and Lemon Chicken Breast


- Beef Rib






- My Hong Kong friends.


- Laris, Shin, me and Payton.

.
.
.

After dinner, we have a short walk at Quayside and take a lot of pictures and selfie with the Millennium bridge. After that we back to our own accommodation.














- KeeLin, Payton, Shin, me and Sandra.


Home sweet home!



Loves,
kellyetan.

No comments :