Saturday, September 8, 2012

| R4ND0M | * I Should Be Happy.

Sometimes, I used to be very unhappy.
But sometimes, I used to be very positive thinking to make myself happy.
Sometimes I feel myself like very pattern.

 When I'm unhappy, I need somebody to be with me so badly.
I wanted to drink, I wanted to be an alcoholic,
I wanted to smoke, I need cuddle.

Sometimes, once I opened up my eye when I woke up,
I will feel it's a brand new day and I should pass my day happily.
I will think of something that makes me happy.

Sometimes, I will force myself to think rationally,
to be a thankful person as The Magic thought me that.

I should be happy, although I doesn't have much friends,
but close friends around me are being very very nice to me.
I should be happy, although I doesn't have a boyfriend,
but I have few boy friends that giving me caring.
I should be happy.

I realized that I liked him,
I am not sure whether it is true or it's not.
But I should be happy, because we are close friends now.
I should be happy, because we are able to hang out.
I should be happy, because I can see him always.
I should be happy, because there exist such a man that attracts me.


SMILE! :D

Love, kell.

No comments :