Sunday, August 19, 2012

| 19082012 | * Day with Dabez.

Today, went to KLCC Book Festival with Sha. Accompany her and I also wanted to buy some English books for myself because I felt that my English is getting worst! Since I always complain that I'm free and boring. So I better get out of my house to go for a walk and get some books back to read at home.




- Get the chance to take picture with the creator of 哥妹俩,徐有利。
.
.

But the bad news is, it is too crowded! OHMAIGAWD. I dont know how to walk, only walk for 2 halls and I feel like wanted to exit. Maybe it's Sunday, a lot of family members bringing their kids there. Aiyoh! Not that I wanted to blame them nahh, it's my fault to choose to go on Sunday :'(

End up, we didnt buy anything and we left earlier than the time that we expect. We went to the nearby Levain Boulangerie and Patisserie. We went there for our early dinner, pasta and mushroom soup. And guess what, it's also crowded there :'(












.
.

After meal, went to Sunway Pyramid as AiSha wanted to find some stationary for her project use in college. After buying her things, went home and I heated salted chicken all the way from Ipoh from ling. I share the chicken with mua daddy and we watch CNN together, tahahaha! After that, I've shower and changed to sleeping suit and ready to lay on my bed, RING! My phone rang and it's a call from Andrew. He told me that he was very unhappy, very down and need somebody to talk to. And he offers me by driving me out. So I was like, aiyah friend is unhappy, maybe I just accompany him? I told my dad: "Ba, my friend is unhappy, I need to go out for a little while, he need somebody to talk to." Then I changed my shirt and walk out from my house. I saw a familiar car with a driver who wearing a cap. At that moment, I believed that I'm too naive to believe in what people said. The driver is Yaw and Andrew sitting beside and Lek is sitting behind. And I was like, WTF. Who the hell is unhappy and need somebody to talk to? Ish.


Blogged, kell.

No comments :