Monday, November 7, 2011

| R4ND0M | * Leaving to China.

Hey guys. Im leaving to China for few days. Of course will get back to my blog after that. Do visit my blog everyday alright? ;)

Honestly, i really feel so worry about my group assignment and test. I dont feel enjoy at all. And i dont feel any excitement. The feeling is really sux to the max! Not that i can leave without any worry. But i feel double stress because i feel like im so irresponsible to throw all the work for my groupmate. Haiks ;(

Anyway, hope i enjoy. Im currently in LCCT and waiting for check in. Having my breakfast in Marry Brown. So im here to blog a little about my feeling.

Take care everyone! Will surely miss you guys lots :)


Xoxo,
Kell

1 comment :

LuPorTi said...

Wow, going to China, hope you enjoy your trip ya.