Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Today *\\14.08.2010//*

Hmmm,
received calls from the driving centre and yeahh,
i can get my P license already.
:)

anyway,
i didnt do something much today.
i'm just randomly missing her.





and randomly missing her too ofcoz!





and of course,
i wish im with them,
playing like crazy people like this?




but alright,
today is saturday.
;D


i fried 7 eggs today,
see carefully,
SEVEN eggs.
for myself,
eating alone,
so pity.
=/

anyway dont said im proud,
my fried egg skills is kinda not bad.
:)
TAHAHAHAHAHAA.

don't believe?
show you,
get a tissue first in case your saliva cant stand.
xD










TA-DAAAAA!
*yumyum*


and,
i had cut my nails,
finally!
i really beh tahan.
xD







said byebyeeee!
=D





- by kellyetan

1 comment :

arr chiaN said...

sor po!!!
wat happened to u?
miss u too la!!!
adoiii..
dun eat so much eggs wei...
u know 1 day only can eat maximum 2 eggs only la...adoiii!!!!