Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Today *\\03.08.2010//*

class as usual.
still the introduction and some little briefing.
after classes,
went Jojo eat my brunch.

after that,
went study room with the girls.
they study for their coming papers and i keep writing rubbish on paper.
xD
cause my handwriting goes worst already.
@@

around 6pm,
chian left.
and me, puiyi and teckseang took taxi to sunway pyramid.
first we went to buy the skirt for job,
puiyi is the one who buying it.
=p

after that,
passed by and saw my bii.
he's going somewhere and do his thing.
then we wait him outside sakae cause wanna he go in with us.
he also gave us 1 coupon that is discount RM10 for the plates.
thank youuuu.
=)

then we eat kinda a lot,
bii also sitting down eating with us cause he still got 30 minutes break.
:D
long time didnt eat with bii already.
and long time didnt chat also.
o.O
very happy nor.
=)

besides that,
bii help us a lot of saving our money.
=x
bii also treat me ice cream before i leave.
he even pay me back.
and he treat me eggs also.
o.O

he said i fat,
but he still gave me eat a lot.
LOL.
anyway im happy also nar.
=)

other than that,
i manage to took photo with bii on our anniversary!
wheee!
happy whee.
=D

around 8.30pm,
puiyi's baba reached and he sent me home.
thanks uncle again!
=)


- the 2 years couple. =)


- the starting 2 months couple. WAHAHAHAHA.





Just wanna shout out crazily loud to tell you that,
ILOVEYOU!


- by kellyetan

No comments :