Wednesday, July 21, 2010

▪ randomly love ♥ ♥


missing people is kinda suffer?
yes i guess so?
i am missing him so so much.
=(

nagged to clean up the rooms and everything in my house.
it's kinda messy!
but i was like not motivated.
would you motivates me?


Love, is the movement.
i miss you.
i need your motivation.
=(



Love is missing someone whenever you're apart,
but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.

Bii, i miss you so much.
hope you're doing the same.
=)



Lately night,
i miss you, where'd you go?
sleeping?
after work, where'd you go?
i miss you, do you know that?
=(




I miss you i miss you i miss you.
i am missing you.
i miss you my dear,
i miss you.



Just like the balloons,
flying everywhere without the string,
just to searching for you.
Just to find more about you,
just because to see you.

Because, i love you.




- by kellyetan

1 comment :

Jason Deong said...

i noe u miss me xD
i miss you too =)