Monday, July 12, 2010

▪ randomly love ♥ ♥



i am thinking of you,
i am searching for you,
i am missing you,
i love you.

we used to know each other,
we used to falling in each other.

we used to care for each other,
we used to be with each other.

once you chasing me,
you have the heart that wants to take care of me.
said forever,
because you want to.

once i accepting you,
i have the heart to invite you into my life.
said forever,
because i want to.

one thing,
you did, i'm not.
but i used to said that,
i just dont have the brave to said that anymore.

deong,
i like you,
and i love you.
other than that,
i want you.
can i just be a little greedy more?
i want you for only mine but no others.
because i love you more than i can say.

i wish to see you everyday, every minute, every second.
i wish to see you smile whenever i am looking at you.
i wish to love you more than the level right now.
i wish to crazy falling in you with you.
can i?

stay with me,
hold me,
hug me,
kiss me,
love me.

i love you, deong. ;)






- by kellyetan

2 comments :

Jason Deong said...

love you bie, muackz <3

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.