Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Today *\\29.07.2010//*

woke up around 6.15am today.
because 7am uncle come and pick me up and go to Hulu Langat learn driving.
what the fish i cant sleep weih.
around 4am only sleep.
and before my alarm ring i already woke up.
i sleep not well recently.
just like the day before i working for the TM Net.
:(

woke up and get ready everything,
drink a cup of nesvita and out from house.
around 8 something,
we reached there and start learning and learning.
and there are 2 ways, A road and B road.
uncle bring us go along for twice.
but i tell you guys,
I CANNOT REMEMBER THE ROAD!
omgosh,
how am i going to exam?
o.O
damn scare weih.
and quite many cars there.
bless me peeps.
;(

then keep on driving for few hours and my car keep restart the engine and i get angry,
so i off the air cond while the car moving but when stop i on back the air cond.
because it is so freaking hot weih.
the hot sun.
-_-"



make me so sweat and i feel like vomiting.
know what?
maybe because of my ON and OFF air cond,
the air cond not function at all already!
even i ON it!
what the fish.
i am gonna seriously die inside and step on the oil and fly it somewhere cold country.
-.-"



i seriously damn headache.
and keep on driving and driving and i think i am old and i cant remember the formula.
what the fish again?!
i bang the tiang for twice today.
T.T
and i keep mumbling in the car,
talking to own self like an idiot shit.
what the fish.
i kinda angry of myself though, honestly.
:(

finally around 1pm,
we left the place that gave me a lot of pressure and sweat,
thank you so much Mr. Hulu Langat.
-.-
and around 1.30pm,
finally i'm home.
shower and drink some milk and get rest.
but i cant sleep!
although im very very tired!
T.T
im gonna cry.
perhaps im having heavily headache and so,
i cant sleep.
:(


Bless me. =)

- by kellyetan

No comments :