Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Today *\\24.07.2010//*




awwwww!
woke up at 2.30pm and i am still thinking about the job.
=X
i was thinking my friend is working.
i was thinking if today i am still working.
i was thinking if yesterday never end early.
and i was thinking how to escape the dinner for Sunday.
-.-"
seriously i dont wanna dont wanna dont wanna go.
my sister is not going though.
and dont lahh ruin my keep fit plan.
=(

woke up and wash face,
brush my teeth until my teeth blink blink.


of course without the lipstick lahhh aduikk!
-.-"

and after that,
was staying in front of my cutie laptop for 1 and half hour, i guess?
what i did?
facebook lahh,
this lahh that lahh.
bouncing blog for a lot.
O.O
and of course now i'm blogging!
=D


and now,
guess i wanna go and hunt for some foods.
=X

will be back to my cuttiieee bloggiieeeee.
=)



- by kellyetan

No comments :