Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Today *\\21.07.2010//*

for the few days of sitting in front of laptop and wait for the updated from the website.
finally..
I FOUND JOB!





although the salary is kinda low,
although sell something that i dont really know.
but..
i success escape dinner!
wheee!

very lucky and coincidence,
after i done everything and confirm the job,
my brother came into my room and told me about Sunday eating together.
then i said nope, im not going!
he asked why and i said i got work.
xD
phews!
luckily i already found job!
jobbiie jobbiiee~
i love you!
xD

and not im working alone weih.
im working with my friends!
dear chian, sarah, jeremy, thina and hau neng!
fuiyooo!
i guess we'll have fun!
xD

where am i working at?
of course Sunway Pyramid nohh!
xDDD


wheeeheee!
hyper!
:D


perhaps someday can eat dinner with bii?
(:


- by kellyetan

No comments :