Friday, July 2, 2010

My Today *\\02.07.2010//*

woke up at around 11am,
quickly rush my port folio.
rush until i got a little bit angry.
grrrrrrrr.

rush this rush that.
2pm,
mami came home and wanna sent me to college,
but i havent ready yet.
keep ask her wait me.
T.T

then finally done everything,
went college meet dear chian up.
then help her on her port folio.
basically we are all simply do only,
cause no time d lar.
T.T

then after done everything and print nice nice,
slide into the office then,
finally done everything!
then accompany dear go get her car,
then she sent me to front of starbucks,
i walk to my bii there.

dont know what happen to my bii today,
like extra sampat like that.
keep saii here saii there.
when he see the rubbish car,
he damn happy.
keep saii saii saii.
-.-"

then go fetch his sister back home,
then i also sleep in his house.
he fetch his sister go tuition i also sleeping.
then have some sweet talk when he's back and i awake.
then chian called and said wanna eat dinner together,
then we went burkery to eat together,
there der chicken wing damn nice.
:p
i wanna go eat again next time.
then take away 2 sets of chicken wings for my family eat.

after dinner then,
pick his sister and sent her home,
then back tom my house.
bii saw my real car le ooh.
xD

loveyou!
(:








- my port folio. (:




- by kellyetan

No comments :