Friday, June 25, 2010

My Today *\\25.06.2010//*

today,
woke up damn early in the morning.
5 something get up and wash my hair and start make up and get ready for everything.
then woke my brother up and drop me at college,
meet up Bii and chian and went somewhere subang eat our breakfast.

after that back to college and we found that NO ONE was there,
and the room is locked.
chian and me sleeping in the next class because seriously we are tired.
and know what?
they changed the time to 11.30am and no one inform us.
the feeling is like so..
grrr.
-.-"

then finally people came and we start doing our stuff again,
then start promoting our own pictures,
ask people to vote for our pictures,
try to serve them,
being polite to them and so on.

realize that my picture is sux and no one actually wanna vote for me unless i ask them to do it for me.
awwww im so sad.
=(

very unhappy and around 3.40pm,
meet Bii and went Jojo eat together with him.
and then bring him to our exhibition and ask Bii vote for me too.
xD
thanks Bii.
=)

then after everything,
event ends and i follow Bii back home and sleep for around one hour in his house.
Bii went out fetch his sister tuition and im alone in his house napping because im seriously very tired.
-.-"

around 8pm,
fetch his sister and we went to eat bak kut teh at qi xiang,
then went to jusco to eat baskin robbins.
thanks Bii.
=)

after that,
fetch his sister back home again and then Bii sent me home.
=)



- dear chian; sleepy look. xD








- Bii and me. =)






- is our setting and decoration nice? =)




- cake. =)


- Jon. =)





- dear chian, jasontan, me and yilin. =)


- candid shot. =)




- baskin robbins.




- Bii so cute! xD







Thanks Bii, loveyou!
:)



- by kellyetan

No comments :