Thursday, May 27, 2010

▪ random post.

Things that i need to be done by next week;
Things that i need to be done by next month.

Things that i have to be prepare right now;
Things that i have to be prepare by today.

I will be able to do it;
I will be able to manage it.

If i believe, can I?

Out of sudden,
i am stress, to the highest limit.
Because i am having flu,
Because i am blur,
Because i am restless,
Because i am tired,
Because i am busy,
Because i am so whatever,
that's why,
i am whatever and i should be able to do it.

Well kellyetan,
do your best okay?
tell yourself of who you are.
Remember,
you are who you are.
YOU will be able to do it.

Timetable is a very, very important thing in my life.
That's why,
schedule is always with me.

Believe that you can do it.
Is it enough for 3 days?
i will try my very best.
support me, please.
:)





- notes are complicated and confusing me.


- these are all the things i had to be done by next week; my schedule.





- by kellyetan

2 comments :

Unknown said...

deong bless u,gayao nor bak =)

Michellle said...

It appears to me that you really love writing, do you? I was able to say that because of the paper drafts images you have in this post.