Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Today *\\04.02.2010//*

hello.
;)

just back from college.
owh what a tiring day again.
:(

woke up damn late today and left my files and notes everything at house.
luckily english test today,
so dont need all the notes and stuff,
met up jonathan for a while,
then went stationary shop buy test pad.

then go for classes.
today is so damn tired.
i got no mood to study anything.
my brain is not functioning at all today.
mass comm, english test, malaysian studies and DIE.
there's no any subject i pay attention.

english test,
i do until sleep.
=="
my brain really not functioning,
very sleepy.
one hour test and i slept for half an hour.
and yes,
i guess i cant score good result,
but hope can pass.
><"

after classes,
around..
5.20pm?
cause finish the chapter and we end early.
talk some craps while waiting.
and heavy rain.
OMG.
around 10 minutes,
i leave college and now i am home.

one word to describe my today,
lifeless.
LOL.
not because of what but because today whole day like doing nothing.
brain is not functioning.
damn damn damn sleepy.
=/

argh,
very tired.
guess wanna go and get some rest.

and one thing,
people around me,
they thought somebody is flirting at me.
LOL.
what i mean NO FLIRT, HATE FLIRT those stuff,
i mean i dislike flirting people,
so overall,
i hate flirt.
understand?

maybe you might not flirting at me,
but i know what's the purpose you flirt.
don't feel that's fun,
but you're damn CHEAP.
nobody wants you.
i'm waiting people to f*** you.


byeeee!
end of my bloggiieee today.
:D



- by kellye tan

No comments :