Friday, December 11, 2009

▪ random post.

Hawwhh!
*yawn*

Good Morning everyone.
opps it's afternoon.
forgive mua because i sleep late yesterday and darn tired.
):

soooooo,
whatta do right now?
whatta eat?

my house got NOTHING to eat.
who wanna have lunch with me?
No one.
=="

never mind.
cook muaself, order muaself.
jasmine went do work today?
i not really sure what they want but they want her go for one day.
LOL.
goooooooooooooood luck!
:D

so,
what's next?
what am i gonna to do today?
*look up and think*

stuuuuudyyyy?
*nod head*

clean up mua room?
*nod head*

housework?
*nod head*

OH!
and need to go tesco tonight!
i've been 2 weeks never go there.
i miss TESCO sooo much!
*hug the supermarket*

Ra-ra Ah-ah-ah,
Ra-ma Ra-ma-ma,
Ga-ga U-la-la,
What your bad romance.

opps sorry, suddenly get pulled into my song's lyrics.
hah.
Bad Romance by Lady Gaga.
(:

back to the topic,
I wanna go tesco tonight.
my house got NO MORE toilet paper!
last roll is in mua toilet.
hahah.

in TAN family,
TAN family should be tissue supplier.
mua house got no tissue?
HOW CAN IT BEEEEEE?!

and know what?
my house sure got maggie one.
but know what?
my house got NO MORE MAGGIE.
OMG.
how can this happen?!
NOOOOOOO WAYYYY!

i needda go tesco and shopping tonight!
MUST!
if mua sister dont wanna bring me there,
i keep the toilet tissue,
lock it!
dont wanna let her use.
BUAHAHAHAHAH!
*evil*

OKAYYY nar,
i dont wanna crap here already.
hah.
just a random post,
say HI to mua blog only.
hohoho.

TAKE CAREEEE!
(:



- by kellye tan


No comments :