Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Today *\\14.11.2009//*

went out with mum from morning till late evening.
and i didnt go library today.
and i didnt study.
kinda worry.

around 6 something,
i am home and i take nap for around 2 hours,
because i lack of sleep,
yesterday 5am only sleep.
LOL.

around 9pm,
woke up and eat my dinner.
and of course i worry,
went room and study for an hour.
and then rest for a little while,
and continue study again.

and around 1am,
my eye really very tired.
and i stop my study today.

tomorrow will go MidValley to watch 2012 with family and my brother's friend.
The Gardens- Signature.
woohoo.
but i hope after movie then can go home,
i wanna rush on my revision,
dont really have mood to go gaigai with them first.




- plan plan.


- bored. LOL.



last 3 days left.

- by kellye tan

No comments :