Friday, October 30, 2009

My Today *\\30.10.2009//*

Happy Birthday to Ti Hau.
yeap i knew you this year and around this month?
i think?
and you always ask me to jiayou jiayou.
haha, thanks!
and hope you enjoy your birthday and study smart for your SPM.
score good result in SPM,
good luck!
(:

okay.
went to school today.
rehearsal?
and few people said that they dont recognize me.
how sad.
):
yes i admit my look had a big different now.
hah.
but whatever nar,
i am still the kellyetan.
(:

well,
feel that our class der lyrics is kinda special.
i mean,
very special!
(:
because we made by ourselves and took photos with a lot of cutie pattern.
xD

hmm,
after school then,
went ICR eat with puiyi.
after that went ampcorp mall.
we work as flyer.
CE fair.
known as Consumer Electric Fair.
and i only slept 1 hour yesterday and today i am freaking tired.
LOL.

around 6pm,
went home.
8pm,
i get a nap.
10pm,
mami wake me up and went to eat together with mua sister.
after that,
we went tesco and bought MANY MANY stuff.

heavy rain,
went home and shower and get enough rest.
because tomorrow will be my tired day again.
seminar and work.
* bless me. *





- i look tired ya?



this is what i want.



- by kellye tan

No comments :