Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Today *\\27.10.2009//*

woke up around 10.30am,
get ready everything and went eat mum mum with mami,
at old town the chicken rice.
finally i brought my mami there.
really very nice.
(:

around 12pm,
reached library.
met up pui wah.
then met up puiyi and teck seang.
and then sit the separate place and study muaself.
did kinda many accounts questions.
i also met up joseph, leong and kokonn for a little while.
and then go back and study.

study.............
until around 5.20pm,
mua stomach alarm's alert and ask me for food.
LOL.
then me and puiyi pack our things and went old town eat chicken rice again.
i guess the worker see me until he also gonna vomit.
LOL.

after that,
went mc dong dong.
chat chat with puiyi while waiting her baba.
around 7.30pm,
her baba reached and sent me home.
thanks again.
(:

home.
and i decide not to go to school tomorrow, again.
because,
yesterday my mind is running a lot of stuff and made me cant sleep well until 6am.
and now i am considered dead.
so..
kell decide to skip school again,
until friday.
(:
and today only i knew that next wednesday is out graduation day.
means its mua last day.
(:


- library. see my eye damn tired weih. ):








- by kellye tan

No comments :