Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Today *\\15.10.2009//*

continue mua post.
hah.

nicholas bring me to mid valley.
thank you so so much cause i really feel like going library today.
xD
mid valley,
take breakfast + lunch together and then take taxi to library.
then,
nicholas leave.
thanks so much!
(:

meet up joseph and leong,
after that jasmine.
xD
she went online,
horr horr..~
xD
well,
i wanna tell you guys,
leong and joseph is SO CUTE!
haha.
they're just like couple.
LOL.
leong taught joseph maths and leong is so cute.
joseph learning maths and joseph is so cute too!
hahah.
LOL.

dont know how to describe,
just cute larh.
==0

more while then,
they leave and i transfer mua place to those separate separate places.
there's an adult siting beside me.
he's tall and around 25+ year old.
seems like working and he wear semi formal shirts,
reading newspaper.

once they leave,
suddenly i heard someone talk.
and i ignore at first,
but after 5 seconds,
i look at him.
and he repeat his word again.
he said, you SPM arh?
yeaaa.
if not i study and store in mua brain and go home teach my hamster izzit?
LOL.
after that he shake hand with me and intro himself to me.
==0

after this,
we started chat many.
i mean,
he ask,
and i answer.
well i not really interested with his thing only.
LOL.

more while,
i continue my sejarah.
=X
well it cant come into my mind,
so i take out my maths and do.
maybe sejarah is not suitable for me, TODAY.
hah.
cause i am freaking tired.

after few questions,
i text my friend for asking her something,
and he start talk to me again.
know what he ask?

Arh your phone got what new songs e?
and he send himself but i am looking mua phone cause i scare what he send and what he wanna do?
LOL.

and yaaa, majority from mua phone is english song.
and so well i can feel that his english is not that good.
cause the chinese he speak macam very geng.
o.O

and puiyi came and leave something beside mua table,
and he start ask something more.
ask about do you guys have boy friends.
do you guys' boyfriend request sex from you all?
how long you and your boyfriend?
how old is your boyfriend?
what you all did for being girlfriend and boyfriend?

what with this huh?
and one thing he said to me,

I dont believe nor, you girls didnt do the sex things with boyfriend, nowadays newspaper all also say students always do these.

ehem what do you mean that?
you very interested huh?
and i said, we're not that type of person.
if yes so what? you wanna request huh?

i mean,
these all girlfriend boyfriend stuff count as personal question right?
all these i think we'll only find someone we trusted to talk about but not stranger.
and he also ask where we live and stuff.

and so ngam,
my mum called me and said she's around the library and ask did i need her to pick me up.
and yes i need.
then i told him that,
oh, i have to leave edi.
know what he said?
oh, then you misscall me ba,
so that we can stay contact and i can find you yam cha.
yam what cha?
did you ask me?
you're like telling me but not asking me you know?

what the?!
he saw i got 2 phones.
and what i answer is,
sorry, i dont sms and call,
and i dont like to pick calls cause i dont like to talk phone,
got radiation.
and my phone no money one, so i didnt use one.

then he said,
then how i ask you for yam cha?
what the again?!
i answer, ooh, i seldom go out one nar, i seldom go yamcha like tat one. sorry.

OK,
then how can i contact you then?
do you have msn?

msn?
msn got..
of course got.
and i gave him my msn.

reached office,
online and he chat with me but only for 2 sentences,
and i really can know that his english is not really good.
we didnt really chat.
and tmr,
i am going to library.
well honestly i am very worry that i will meet him tmr because he told me that he always go library.
OMG.
i very scare ler.
)':


- sejarah. =X





- leong is teaching joseph. (:


- here's a video. x)



- by kellye tan

No comments :