Thursday, October 8, 2009

♥ My Today *\\08.10.2009//*

woke up around 7am,
cause the SMKS4BK buddies come to my house.
they ponteng and come to my house.
for MOVIE.
House of Wax.
cool baybeh?
scary lerhh.
hah.

around 8am,
joseph, zhengyi, hoeymun, ziyang, leong, tihau, karhoe came to my house.
then puiyi, jasmine and teckseang.
thanks for help me da bao my wan tan mee.
(:

after my food,
we can start the disgusting movie.
it is so shitty and OMG.
only i am the one who shout.
hah,
i am those people who didnt watch ghost movie and scary movie,
so i am easy to shout.
hah.
and so great that i have a lot of friends watch with me.
they protect me.
haha.
xD
thanks buddies.
(:

after this movie,
we continue another movie.
and sengyew came.
and he sent us to somewhere BK eat mum mum.
(:
thank you,
you drive 3 round.
hah.
and tihau, zhengyi and leong back already.

while eating,
joshua and cheeyang came and meet us up.
and back to my house again,
continue movie again.
hah.
more while,
everyone left.
ziyang accompany me until 5pm.
that was great.
still thanks anyway.
(:

after that,
he left and the house left me, puiyi and teck seang.
we take nap.
i take around half an hour nap and i woke up.
teck seang and puiyi cook maggie for me.
hahah;.
thanks.
(:
and they wash all the things also.
thanks thanks thanks.
hah.
i am lazy i admit.
x)

around 7.30pm,
puiyi left and i am with teckseang.
waiting joshua pick me and we go pasar malam.
around 8.30pm,
joshua pick us and drop teckseang at petronas,
then,
pick up sengyew and cheeyang.
we go pasar malam together.
i am the only girl lerh.
OMG,
i am kinda scare, honestly.
but well, i believe in you guys.
(:

went there and meet up many people.
o.O
walk walk and buy buy and eat eat.
and i am here to thanks to those who pay money for me in pasar malam.
==0
but better dont give me chance to thanks here,
i wanna pay myself.
okayyyy?

thanks to leong pay for my baba's chao kuey teow.
thanks to karhoe pay for the bubble tea.

(:
i know you all are very gentlement,
especially hoeymun,
keep bring out the words 'GENTLEMEN'.
i also very 'LADIESMEN' one.
LOL.
*what the hack am i crapping about?*
hah.

after that,
tiap send me home.
thanks again again and again.
(:

i got something to talk here.
(:

Jasmine, Joseph, Zhengyi, Ziyang, Yaoleong, Sengyew, Joshua, Tiap, Karhoe, Hoeymun, Tihau, Cheeyang.

i am really happy to being with you all, spend time with you all.
i am very, very appreciate and i am so thanks God that i have such great friends.
maybe for others eye sight you all are not that great, not that clever and good?
but for me, you all were great.
you guys attitude no problem, and you all have a small kind cutie heart.
(:
i am so in love with you all.
hah,
everytime hang out with you all i will surely dont feel like going home.
because being with you all,
i am happy and i am enjoy.
well hope we can one month meet once,
you all still continue one week once,
hah, but i dont think i can make it.
so i can only make it one month once for gather with you all.
after SPM still the same.
(:
i hope to stay connect with you all and our friendship last forever will do.
guess i already forward those messages for you guys edi right?
i text the words from bottom of my heart.
i am serious and i am really happy.
hope you guys enjoy?
any occasion,
give me a call.
(:
i will try my best to join you all.
hah.
loves you guys.
(:
keep in touch.
(:



- photo steal from jasmine. (:



forget to take photo today.
)':
but we'll still have chance.
(:


- by kellye tan

No comments :