Wednesday, October 21, 2009

▪ love the world.

its midnight right now.
and i am actually blogging.
and my brother suddenly came in and ask me whether i got torch light or not.
my house area,
got few few few, 5 or 6 water pipe burst.
many people still sleeping or they thought raining.
because my mum and brother at first also thought is raining.
until my brother heard neighbor's car's alarm,
and he went out and he knew everything.

for my mum,
she heard door sound and she thought got thief and she woke up and see what is happening.
our cars parking outside and my brother worry that the flood might rise too high tat might leak into the car engine,
so he drive off and park other places.
i am standing outside and look for the door and also look after my brother.

and i different feelings comes with me.
i am afraid,
i scare.
the guard came and told us,
maybe is the temperature was too hot, so that the water pipes burst together.
and this flash back about what that day puiyi and teck seang told me.
i am afraid.
the world's temperature is hot,
and with the movie 2012 that they predict.
i am afraid of i lost everything i have right now.
and these days my luck was okay okay.
still i worry,
still i afraid there's something happen.

peoples, human:

i hope you all can actually understand our world is already very worst.
please do love and care more about our environment.
love our mother earth, give more caring.
why we have to make until everything end?
the God created all these for us,
we have to use it nicely and also care for it.
but why we go and make it worst?
dont be selfish.
give some of your love and care.
this doesn't cut off part of your body.
just that easy 3R that small kids even know that.
Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.
buy foods or went supermarket,
bring some recycle bag, or your own container to contain your foods.
reduce of using plastic bags.

Love the World.

thank you so much.


- by kellye tan

No comments :