Sunday, September 6, 2009

▪ wheeeee :D

well its 5.37pm now.
and i woke up at around 3pm.
text my baby and then went to brush my teeth.
hahah.

and after that i eat mum mum,
and then i start my work today.
cause yesterday whole day went out and do nothing,
feel so useless ler.
==0

first i wash the clothes and put the washed clothes into the dryer.
and then i fill in water into the water bottles.
and after that i boil water again.
then i wash some of my shirts that cannot wash with washing machine one.
and then bring outside and hang under the sun.
after that i wash my school shoe.
that is so finally i wash my school shoe.
xD
proud of myself.
(:

then i iron my school shirt and then i rest.
phews.
i am so tired.
i did my things in around 2 hours.
wheeeeeee.
:D

now i am here to blogging cause i wanna relax and enjoy.
haha.
and later maybe an hour later i will start my study.
i think i have to touch my bm today.
tuesday having bm exam but i haven touch yet.
OMG.
i no time liao weih.
):
and i still have to touch account homework some more.
and wednesday exam science some more.
OMG weih.
i am so worry.
):

anyway i stop here looo.
will post again.
(:
loves.

and i found out some cute smile picture.
(:




- kayean like this? xD


- and smile! its weekend here! :D


- by kellye tan

No comments :