Friday, September 11, 2009

My Today *\\11.09.2009//*

dooodooodooodooo,
daalaalaalaalaaalaa.
(:

why am i so happy today?
hmmm.
not really happy,
not really sad.
just neutral.

hmm,
just now got tears in my eye when sister send me back,
haihs,
talk about studies and love.
Huhu,
mami again loooooo......
haihs.

and,
i am happy is because i could meet my baby later!
hohohoho,
finally i can meet you baby.
you know how much i miss you?
more than you.
i miss you more than you miss me.
buleks.
=P

well well,
today's exam kinda lame.
econs paper write one page only,
and everything is wrong one.
and i do until sleep.
==0
what a bored subject and i dont really care.

science still okay but got one thing kinda pissed off is about the Cobalt-60 and Carbon-14.
ishhhh.
angry weih.
):

okay then,
after school went eat mum mum with girls and teck seang at ICR,
then went library looo.
guai guai do maths revision.

around 4.30pm,
sister pick me and we go and buy food makan.
and my baby finally called me.
from morning until 5pm i didnt get any news from him.
so worry weih.
phews,
he forget to bring his digi phone out,
scare me weih.
scareeeee~
T-T

and i called for few times and keep forward message for him,
hope he dont get shock.
xD
cause i really miss him sooo much weih.

and now,
i am here to blogging.
and oh ya,
today is fridayyyyy!
:D
friday i am happy cause i can sleeeeeeep until whenever i like.
xD

but baby is still work tomorrow and sunday.
huhu.
later i will meet him.
teeeheeeee.
(:


- by kellye tan

No comments :