Friday, September 4, 2009

My Today *\\04.09.2009//*

its friday.
and baby is going lunch and library with me again.

school end and eat ban mee with baby.
unfortunately we forgot to pay for the parking and kena saman.
and this makes my baby damn emo.
haihh.
i also kinda sad weih se my baby like that.
i try to comfort baby but i think it not really work.
==0

then we have no mood to go library and just drive everywhere.
and just talk heart to heart inside the car.
and baby,
i miss you.

around 4.30pm,
we went ttc and pcik puiyi and amanda and we go for buy puasa food together.
and i called my mum to see what she wanna eat,
and she was like..
tot i very rich like tat.
==0
ask me buy so many things.
but still thanks baby to buy me some food.

after that we walk back home cause dont wanna let my mum make noise again.
=X
after that i shower and went baby's house tuition.
(:
and then.....
nothing ,uch liao actually,
im kinda lazy to type that i went home after that.
==0



- shirt for my baby.





- hold my hand tight, baby.



- i just dont wanna let you go...



- the lobak and one-hand-driver.




- i love you baby.



- he's sooooooo paying attention on me. hah.



- by kellye tan

No comments :