Wednesday, September 9, 2009

▪ loves.

Helloooooo.
(:

well well,
i just feel like blogging but actually nothing special.
having science and bc paper today.
science i can said is i know how to answer,
but when i discuss with my friends,
all different answer,
but i guess i will be wrong for a lot.
haihs,
about bc paper,
still can tahan guar.
just hope dont fail that's okay already.

whole day still sleepy sleepy face,
no different with yesterday,
look pale and no energy.
during exam i keep thinking my baby and also the trip.
the flashback about yesterday is still inside my mind,
and i will keep it in my heart, always.
(:
loves.

school end and have some chit chat with the girls at ICR,
and they changed menu,
many yummy food i guess.
will bring my baby there and try when baby free.
and i guess i will be eating there tomorrow.
xD
feel like eating weih.
look so yummy.
hohoho.

around 1pm,
brother send me home and now i am here to blogging.
cause i have nothing to do and i cant study right now,
my mind still blur,
and my baby is still working,
haihs.
i miss him like crazy.
):

oh ya,
yesterday the girls bought me a LOVE necklace.
will post the picture on later.
(:
anyway,
thanks to puiyi and amanda.
loves.
really thanks so much darlings.

okay so now,
i am so freaking hungry,
and i wanna go eat my food.
hahah.
loves everyone.
(:



- by kellye tan

No comments :