Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Today *\\27.08.2009//*

phews.
slept late and missed science extra class.
GG!
no more no more,
everything no more.
==0

follow sister went to office,
and after that blurie pick me.
and i was so surprise is blurie's brother called me JieJie.
finally he called.
at first i thought blurie train him.
LOL.
but not wor.
surprise weih.
muahahah.

and after sending his brother home,
we went nearby puchong area and eat mum mum.
and after mum mum,
we went library.
i was doing my accounts stuff and blurie is doing his stuff.
he told me he had finish his stuff.
and when we're packing our things and going to leave,
he told me he didnt even touch his book yet.
haih,
kill me.
damn sad weih.
go library for online only.
lame people.
online at home also can online nar.
haihhs.

after that,
we're in the car go wherever we can go.
long-gaii.
and after that,
blurie send me to puiyi's house to tuition.
thanks for everything today.
(:



- serious with his ''studies''.







- Mmmm, this is blurie, my future baby. (:



- stretching? you very tired mer? i more tired or you? LOL.





I miss you. ♥
- by kellye tan

No comments :