Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Today *\\26.08.2009//*

first of all,
Happy Birthday to Pui Yi..!!
hohoho..

i am so sorry that i couldnt celebrate with you,
as a best friend,
i know i shouldnt do that,
and i am your mami some more.
aiyoyoh..
this mami can ignore already.
haha.
anyway,
i am here to wish you happy birthday.
(:
hopre you're enjoy in 1U with them.
i couldnt go to join you all.
huhu..

and about the dinner,
i am so sorry weih.
heavy rain.
that's my tears.
LOL.

and you also know lur i argue with my mum.
in tuition that time didnt even talk also.
im sorry er.
huhu.
):

hmm,
and,
went library with blurie today.
hmmm.
but i only study for a little.
cause all the things cant come into my mind.
what ethanol plus ethanoic acied equal to ethy ethanoate.
what is this?
LOL.
i dont know what am i studying about.
Haihs.
so chaaaa one er me.
):

after that,
mami send me home.
and at night we argue again.
LAME!
i dont wanna talk to her.
geeeez.
gek hei plus gek sum only.
HAIH.
):











- He is playing but not studying. *naughty*



- by kellye tan

No comments :