Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Today *\\06.08.2009//*

school day as usual.
puiyi not coming to school.
so im sitting with tong.
(:

after school,
mami said she'll pick me at 3.30pm.
and amanda seems very moody.
then we went anywhere for walk walk.
and went domino's eat cheese dots.
after that went ttc study my undang.
==''
i hate it~

around 3.30pm,
i called my mum and she said pick me at 4pm.
4pm,
i called my mum and she said she pick me at 5.30pm!
i damn angry weih.
i am very tired!
and after that,
me and amanda plan to take taxi back.
and cost of taxi raise edi.
so we plan to take bus home.

not really many people today.
so its much more easier if we take bus.
we take bus until ioi mall and jason fetch us home.
thanks.
(:

and,
wow,
its thursday today!
im wondering am i going to school tomorrow?
hahah.
i've long time never been going school whole week.
hah.
watch my tomorrow!
(:


- by kellye tan

No comments :