Friday, August 14, 2009

LM Installation 2009 *\\14.08.2009//*

- Lembaga Maintenance. I LOVE LM ♥




LM Installation 2009.

cool, great and grand.
its in my mind.
the commeetties and the seniors retired.
but trust me,
LM is always in my heart.
(:

besides,
farewell for Lai Lai.
and also got cake cake for him.
and also slide show!
Hmmm,
everyone talk something to him.
some of the member cry.
included me.
i miss him.
):
and many member took photo with him.
and hug him.
i do really miss him,
lots.












- woahhhh..~



- spot my name. (:



- the board.



- the badges.




- the MC.







- dance performance.



- the president. (:



- the slide show of LM Installation 2009.



- im getting my prizes. (:





- teeheeeeee. :D







- the senior. (:



- kell and qi yan.





- aquarius baybeee. (:



- lai, dont simply touch har..~





- talk heart to heart. munmun is crying!. ):





- the junior and lai.



- the committees and lai. kainee is crying. ):





- the senior and lai. loves.





- LaiLai.



- narongrit and me. (:





- kayean and me. (:





- lailai and me. (:







- photo session.



- kellyeeeeee~ (:





- farewell cake cake for lailai.



- need soooo many people cut the cake for you enot ooh. LOL.



- DONT CUT YOUR NAME...!! lol.



- there's a video here. ): you'll hear many people crying's sound.



- by kellye tan

No comments :