Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Today *\\30.07.2009//*

HAIHH!
):
what a bad day to me.
again,
July is not my day!

feel very uneasy with something.
dont know what to choose.
choose to lie to my mum?
or choose to follow my mum?
if i lie to my mum,
i could go out.
if i follow my mum,
i couldnt go out.

but the problem is,
i feel like going out but wont wanna lie to my mum.
headche arh.
haihs.

school end,
i choose to lie to my mum and went out gai gai with jason.
but there's something wrong inside my mind.
i feel like suffering.
and at last i ffk jason and i choose to go home.
LOL.
im sorry blurie.
i hope he dont mind.

friends talk something to me.
i know they talk to me like this is for my good.
but i think i know what am i doing.
i got my own reason.
i got my own decision to made.
sorry to said that.
but i just hope you guys believe me.
that's all.
its enough to me.
what i need is you all's support and believe.
alright?
i am not like what you all thinking.
just,
close friend.
and about the,
because of him lie to my mum,
i guess is because i feel that im happy to went out with him.
i can said that.
just give me support and believe me.
can ma?
just dont care what am i going to do.
(:
thank you.

kinda sad after listen what my friend said to me.
cause i feel that i didnt do something like what they think about.
hurts that they not believe in me.
hmm.
i really hope you guys understand.
(:
dont forget every word i said to you guys ooh.
i take relationship serious now.
i hope you all understand.
(:

amanda fetch me home.
and more while then,
mami fetch me to office.
arhhh.
cause baba and mami got dinner.
so that i have to accompany sister at office.
OMG.
i damn tired weih.
around 9.30pm,
we went for dinner.
and i went bed on around 12 plus am.
(:






- im so bored!


- by kellye tan

No comments :