Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Today *\\25.07.2009//*

woke at around 6.30am.
thanks to my aquarius to wake me up.
=P
prepare everything.
omg i damn tired.
i cant sleep well.
cause i worry many things.
haihs.

then baba send me to school.
and wait my aquarius baby.
more while then,
met her up.
and went 7- eleven buy some foods.
the LM ex committees is inside kanna curry house.
we not dare to go in.
xD
so we walking outside.
chatting and i drink my milk.
teehee.
=D

then then then,
met Narongit few times.
hah.
he not dare go in kanna curry house also.
xD

alright then then then,
me and tong sit terence's car to taman pertanian.
hmmm,
around 20 person going.
i mean,
i dont know how many but there's around 20 nar.
LOL.
let me list them out.

chunyan, wanning, yingyen, czixian, kaychong, darren, teresa, songjian, vincent, terence, weijie, kailin, tsaeshiang, jiachie, puiyee, fiona, jeeseng, boonwei, tong and me.
(:


yea,
its them.
(:

alright,
then we lend bicycle.
and we ride for few hours.
is few hours.
very, very, very tired.
but there's fun.
woohooo.
just like camp.
x)
reminds me something.
;)
but it is really very very fun weih.
hah.
im lovin it.
;)
so i hope they organize more so that i can join again.
muahahahah.

and we went to see those 4 season thingy.
but its summer this month.
and unfortunately weijie's phone lost.
omg.
guess stole by other people already.
haihs.
weijie dont sad ya.
we have to care our things nicely.

oh ya,
one part of when we're riding bicycle,
got many monkey is trying to attack us.
LOL.
they wanna snatch our bags.
woooo.
so yeng.
monkey gangster VS LM cute little human.
=P
but at last no one K.O
hah.
lol.

and my aquarius baby fell down.
omg im so sorry.
i should ride far away from you.
im so sorry tong.
hope you're okay.
(:

after riding,
we went klang to eat bak kut teh.
me and tong share one plate only cause dont feel like eating.
xD
then baboon fetch me back.
and now only i know that tsae shiang's dad and my dad is best friends.
LOL.
i didnt know at all.
omg.
now only i know.
anyway,
thanks baboon sending me back home.

reached home and shower.
around 7 something,
jason pick me up and we went summit for movie.
ice age 3.
damn funny ler.
but too bad im very tired.
so i was like dying dying.
hahah.
paiseh jason.
=P

after movie,
eat mum mum then its still early.
so we're in the car 'long gaii'.
and stopped in front of seksyen 4 and chat in car.
hmmm,
chat about something unhappy i guess.
haihs.
after that then,
jason fetch me home.
(:
that's my today.
actually at night is friend's party,
but cancel so suddenly.
lame.
LOL.

thanks everyone.
you all made my day.
=D
thanks for the LM ex committees too.
(:



- hmmm. lets see the map. xD

- going in. (:

- start riding the first section.

- rabbits.

- parrot. (: carrot. x)

- this is call...... *ehem*

- kailin, jiachie, kellye, tong, fiona, puiyee.

- kailin, tsae shiang, jiachie, kellye, tong, fiona, puiyee. (:

- puiyee, tsae shiang, fiona, kellye, boon wei (behind me), tong, kailin.

- boonwei and tsae shiang.

- this is cool. xD

- riding..

- rest.

- cool weih. ;)

- parking. xD

- mr. baboon.

- nice one. (:

- kell and tong.

- kellye syok sendiri. (:

- mmm, i respect them. (:

- tong, jiachie our ketua publicity and me. (:

- im the middle one. muahahaha.

- spot me. (:

- not group photo, some of them lost.

- gastric, luckily i got bread. (:

- end ride.

- woohooo. sexy terence.

- mum mum. (:

*im waiting the group photo from chunyan. ;)

- by kellye tan

1 comment :

ÉӍЇŁӋ said...

hey..
can i have those pic??
add me up @ msn
cpy123_91@hotmail.com