Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Today *\\22.07.2009//*

wake early again.
done everything in 6 minutes and run on my bus.
LOL.
very fast right?
xD

reached school,
having duty again.
after that,
class as usual.

and after school,
sit ar yen's car home.
thanks yen.
;)
on the way home,
msg sis told her that i really damn tired today.
i wanna take nap at home.
and i slept in yen's car.
and tot back home can online with my love guru and after that sleep on my lovely sofa.

but then when i stepped in my house,
i let my brother scold.
cause my study room got rat.
LOL.
then he scold me that i didnt pack my things well,
very messy and many more.

im crying inside my heart.
my mom keep on ask me izzit i not feeling well cause my lips white in colour.
and i was answer her with nolar nolar.
cause i wanna cry edi.
):

then i went in my room and cry.
T-T
Huhuuu...
very sad.
cause im really very tired.
but i step in my house and suddenly let people scold like hell.
T-T
then i talk phone with jason.
thanks for the comfort blurie.
(:

more while then,
i stop crying.
mami came in my room and ask me,
why you not feeling well?
i said no lar.
then she ask,
you let people bully?
i said no lar.
LOL
then she said,
on the phone?
break edi?
then i said no lar no lar.
and my tears coming out again.
T-T
then she ask me why?
i said, brother nor..
scold scold scold..
people really very tired then scold scold scold.
stupid one.
then she said,
okok go sleep go sleep.

after that phone with jason again,
and more while then,
i recieve a msg from my brother.
'' sorry my young sister >_< ''
hahahah.
wooo.
happy back.
xD
but then i didnt reply,
cause really dont feel like care him edi.
xD

then i take a nap and at nite,
mami fetch me tuition.
(:



- by kellye tan

No comments :