Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Today *\\30.06.2009//*

sleep late today.
and i sit ar yen's car.
dont know why.
im very tired.

in ar yen's car,
i sleep until i reached school,
and i went canteen and continue sleep until went to assembly,
i continue sleep.

after that,
went in class for around 20 minutes,
i sleep again until the 4th period,
and i wake for do some card thingy for friends.
then went for recess.

after recess,
chat chat with the friends for around 2 period and sleep again until the last period.
i wake and count the marks.

GOSH.
i cant imagine what happen to me.
but i feel like im sick.
im not feeling well.
but i didnt fever.
but i running nose and my head is heavy,
the whole person is very weak.
dont have energy.
but i didnt fever.

phews.
after school,
im not going to mid valley for lunch and i sleep in tuition centre.
after that called my mami to fetch me when my tuition end,
cause i not feeling well and dont wanna take taxi back home.
so my mami ask me not to tuition,
but i think i still can tuition gua.
cause i can stand for school already,
tuition that one hour plus i think it's ok for me.

before tuition,
everyone is talking about NS thingy.
and im very worry that i kena enot.
and i send msg check out and i didnt kena!
YESSSSSSSSS!
i dont wanna black anymore.
hah.

during tuition,
i pay 100% attention.
and i feel that im okay already.
energy is back.
(:

in car,
when i told my mum that NS list is out,
she is very worry and she said she dont wanna go.
xD
and i told her that im not going.
she said she dont wanna me go if not she'll very worry all those thing.
wah.
i didnt know ler.
i thought she want me go.
xD
phewss.

thanks God!
(:


- by kellye tan

No comments :