Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Today *\\25.06.2009//*

skipped school today.
when i opened my eye and there's already 1pm.
xD

thought i'll get scold by my mami but she didnt.
she said : " haih, i also tired, lazy wake you up, exam end already, its okay! "

wahhhhhhh!
xD
and i realise that i'm really very very tired.
puiyi called me, amanda msg me to wake, sister, mami and baba wake me.
and i still cant wake!
xD

my dear always called me,
母猪,母猪,母猪,母猪...
i guess he didnt call wrong.
xD

and i follow mami went out to work today at mon kiara.
where is it?
dont know.
she fetch me.
xD
and i went pj and state also.
passed by my school for around 3 to 4 times.
can see that my mum is so busy~

when we went to pj state,
mami bought a bitter tea.
dont know what is that but can cure sore throat.
so i drink it.
very, very, very bitter!
until my face tied up just like a rubber band.
xD

when we done our work at mon kiara,
we went those street and buy something.
just like shopping like that lur.
me and my sister bought a dress cost 65 dollar.
we share.
got white colour and black colour but the last decision is black colour.
we bought it.
but honestly,
i prefer the white one.
xD

hah,
after work,
mami fetch me home.
(:





- follow mami run everywhere. (:



- bitter!





the blackiiee dress. ;)




- by kellye tan

No comments :