Friday, May 29, 2009

My Today *\\29.05.2009//*

i sleep late today!
im having moral and chinese essay paper today.
guess what time i wake up?
9am.
LOL.
first time i miss exam.
luckily mami didnt scold me.
phews.
because she also didnt wake me up.
but actually also my fault nar.
cause im a student should wake up myself.
but besides that,
i angry dear that he break my promise once and once again.
really disappointed on him.
a lot.

so,
i went school at recess time and continue take the chinese exam.
means,
i dont have purata.
but i hope i have.
==0
cause..
dont know ler,
dont have purata let me feels that i dont know take exam for what already.
and feel that like,
been left out or dont know how to say.
but just,
i hope that i have.

so..
how's our camp goes on?
me, puiyi, amanda, kok meng, teck seang and stephen's going.
who else?
some not confirm yet.
dear's not going.
i also no heart to go there.
cause i feel like,
meaningless.
):
dont know why.
haihs,
sorry guys.
sorry to telling this.

after school,
went ipoh chicken rice eat mum mum and then went mid valley with amanda, puiyi, kok meng and chor han.
we went there buy camp der food and things.
we spend RM80+ on food.
wow,
cause we bought 7 pax food.
xD
after that,
we take taxi back ttc at around 5pm.
then we stay there for a while and take taxi back home again at around 6 something.

we design our own shirts and me and puiyi bought the same slippers.
just like last year.
(:

oh ya,
mid valley middle court there got sell something about animals.
hamster cage also.
anyone wanna buy?
their cage very nice,
i wanna buy.
):

back home,
and around 9pm,
go tesco with sister again.
shopping lur.
i loves her and she loves me.
xD

and guess what?
she buy KODOMO LION toothpaste for me er..!!
^^
wheeeeeeeeeeeeee...!!
thanks you.
waahahaha.
i want it long time ago!
^^
thankssssss.
Hohoho..~
around 11pm,
we back home.
(:

oh ya,
Happy Birthday to Jo Yee...!!
(:
you're always the cute one.
loves you very much.
you are sooo cute and your face just like what i love the tomatoes!
:D






- this hamster is cute and gong gong blur blur der. xD





- unagi. yummy (:



- the trolly~



- so many potato wooo.







- i am so crazy seeing all these, until my sister gonna run away from me. ><



- this mc flurry small small short short, very cute. xD



- the new brand? very nice. (:



- my sister is hello kitty's lover. (:



- i am kodomo lion's lover. (:




you told me that you need me,
you told me that you want me,
but i couldn't feel any of that.
i'm just like a whoever waiting for you,
and when you need me,
only you find me.
i start to feel that our relation is sux and we're going far apart.
what can i do?
- by kellye tan

No comments :