Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Today *\\14.05.2009//*

school as usual but bored.
so i decide to draw something.
draw this - :D
hahah.
and i drew it on puiyi's hand and puiyi willing to let me draw too.
ngeks.

after school,
had lunch at kanna curry house with puiyi and amanda.
and today's tuition i not really concentrate.
dont know why e?
hmmmm.

after tuition,
met dear and we just having chatting at ttc.
with puiyi and amanda too.
during chatting,
amanda non stop capture and my my dear.
so i have many photo to post here today.
xD

around 5,
we leave.
amanda fetch me and puiyi back to shop.
and after that puiyi back and me and my sister went pasar malam again.
bought many foods and some movie.
and some shirts too.
ngeks.

after that,
we're home and enjoyed our movie and foods.
and time to go to the bed.
:D



- the big and the small. :D



-both :D



- both say HELLO! :D























- the non stop capture by amanda.



- and this is the one i most like. :D





- by kellye tan

No comments :