Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Today *\\12.05.2009//*

HELLO!
;D

today,
went school with LM shirt.
for the whole day.
whole day duty with the edu fair.
so busy.
buzzz buzzz buzzz~

duty with amanda, puiyi and tong.
and dont know how,
tong became my TWINS SISTER!
woooooooooo....!!
fun fun fun~
its getting more fun~
xD

i duty a lot today.
until my muscle very pain er.
):
and i do label a lot too.
WHEEEEEEE..!!
my writting is on the table.
hohoho.

today ask about the educations.
first,
my choise is only one.
MULTIMEDIA.
i asked them about design and about multimedia and they told me many craps and upon my head there are many question mark.
T-T
what are they talking about?
what is graphic design?
what is multimedia design?
what is combind together?
they are actually combind or they are actually seperate?
but why are they related?
diploma is what?
degree is what?
what is foundation?
photography is other taking or already add in?
how many years?
local or overseas?
how much?
which school is the better one?

and my DARLING THE ONE UNIVERSITY is nt here...
T.T
that's my first choice.
OMG.
dont know how how how,
mass communication become one part of my choices again.
i dont know what i want and actually what it is.
my brain stuckked!
ARHHHHH..!!
*shout crazily*

i really dont know.
):
boo.
):

whatever,
after school,
went canteen and had lunch together with the LM people and after that went TTC.
and after after that,
went ipoh chicken rice eat with dear.
cause i didnt really eat at canteen.
xD
dont know why,
recently dont have the appetite to take food.
if you guys human saw that im getting thinner and thinner,
please tell me.
):

after food with dear,
went ttc rest.
and around 4pm,
dear leave and i went for my science tuition.
im sleeping for around 10 to 15 minutes i think?
cause im really tired.
hope kheng dont blame me.
hohoho.

but after that i also wake and listen ma.
xD
actually im dreaming.
=X

and after tuition,
brother fetch me, amanda and puiyi home.
besides,
went evelyn's house take sambal.
her mami make sambal for me.
anyway,
thanks evelyn muii and thanks to your mum too ooh.
you really got my heart,
i know.
THANKS A LOT!
;D

home,
and we walked to nearby seksyen 4 and buy foods.
and after that,
walk back home again and we eat together.
gathering.
i love this.
=D

after that,
amanda home,
puiyi home.
and i?
went to the bed cause im really freaking tireddddd!
):


Night dear baby!
loves you.
;D



- dear's new phone. xD



- by kellye tan

No comments :