Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Today *\\09.05.2009//*

Lalalala..~
haihs.
bored ler today.

what i did is only game and movie.
and online of course.
but also nothing can chat.

DAMN BORED!!!

i've already recover.
finally,
i can shower.
YEAHHHH..!!
*refresh**

take lunch at home and,
a little bit argument with dear.
and..
haihs.
i dont know.
sounds so confuse.
from bottom of my heart.
i dont really know what am i thinking about.
what i want.
i really dont know.
i only wanna says that i dont want you go.
thats all.

after that,
game again.
and,
take dinner at Esquire Kitchen with mum and grandmother.
and,
after that something something happened that makes me and my mother damn FIRE!
but so so,
well well well..
i dont really have mood to post it.
and its so so complicated.

until now my mood is still swing swing swing,
dont know what am i doing and what am i thinking about.
*blurriieeeee*
WHATEVER!

im so unhappy enough.
LONELY.
HAIHHHH!

;(



- by kellye tan

No comments :