Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Today *\\29.04.2009//*

school as usual.
slept in class for one period today.
hohoho.
cause really tired.
=(

and weather is really very, very hot.
omg.
im so hot.
==0

after school,
be light bulb of puiyi and teck seang.
not only them.
still got other pairs of couple at other table.
T.T
im so pressure and dear duwan me.
=(
he choose to be with his friend.
=(
so sad.
very sad.
=(
dear duwan me niao.
=(
haihs.

but,
i wanna say something here.
sorry to dear that im so sensitive recent days.
i think because of you wanna leave here edi gua?
so i really very sensitive.
i also feel that.
xD
and,
sorry for scolding you bad words.
T.T
i cant control.
im so sorry that i didnt respect you as well.
but you didnt blame me.
im sorry im sorry im so sorry.
=(
loves you.

around 3.30pm,
brother fetch me home.
puiyi follow me back home too.
at night we've bm tuition.
and today i am so concentrate on the bm lesson.
hooooorayyyy!
(:
jiayou for myself.
dear too. (:
loves.



- by kellye tan

No comments :