Friday, April 24, 2009

My Today *\\24.04.2009//*

school as usual.
kinda hot.

and im kinda unhappy for some reasons.
its about him and also a society.

after school,
went for LM.
today is LM 15th Anniversary.

Happy 15th Birthday
Lembaga Maintenance..!!
(:
with love.
hohoho.

having drama and all that.
i dont wanna play games,
but nobody wanna replace my game place.
and i have no friend same team with me.
and i talk to dear and he didnt really care me.

i leave dewan kuliah but no one find me and no one mind.
that time my heart really break and i decide to leave quietly.
i only tell my nuii nuii i leave.
i take taxi alone to back home.
no one knows.
dear know.
but seems the same.

i think a lot of things in the taxi.
a lot, a lot.
i am really feddup of myself.
=(

reached home,
sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
after that,
at night.
we're having argue again.
oh ya anyway,
thanks for friend that concern about me.
really thanks.
(:
当你们和我在一起的时候,
也许我还有一点点价值;
当你们不和我在一起的时候,
其实我什么都不是...












- the girls. (:



- by kellye tan

No comments :