Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Today *\\09.04.2009//*

done our oral presentation.
can say its actually not bad.
but because of one person,
i feel that our oral presentation is very cacat.
kinda angry him.
yew!

and,
we know our exam results today.
will post it to the next post.
so that i can easily look back.
(:

after school,
went ipoh chicken rice had lunch with puiyi, amanda, teck seang and ivan.
after food,
we went for history tuition.
i dont really feeling well.
a little bit dizzy.
i dont really pay attention on history lesson.
phews.

after school,
actually sit amanda's car back home der.
but then i really feel tat not well.
so my sister fetch me and amanda.
(:

reached home,
have a nap.
and at night,
went pasar malam with sister and also daniel.
he introduce some of his friends to me.
they are fun and nice.
(:
keep in touch.
(:




- mum mum. xD


- da, kell? xD


- da ask me act cute wor. xD


- by kellye tan

No comments :