Monday, March 9, 2009

Smile :D

nowadays everyone are crying.
this is what i dont like to see.
=(
im sad.
im sad because people around me are crying.
T.T

my classmate.
2 friends are crying in this week.
one girl. one boy.
girl are crying for her boy.
and boy crying for his loves.

i always cheer them up.
its ok for me.
its my pleasure to cheer them up.
long time once its ok.
but.
one week 3 days i really going to commit suicide.
T-T
i dont know wanna how to help them.
i saw them crying.
i hope to help them.
but i already feel like hopeless.
i cheer them up.
the next session sad because of other case again.
i also wanna cry nar..
T.T
cause i feel im like useless.
T_T
i dont know how can i help them.
why they bully me...
haihs.

the another class of my friend.
she always cry because of her loves one.
i really dont know what to do.
if not worth to cry for him/her.
please dont cry.

maybe they feel like,
he/she cry is not anything for their friends.
but i care.
their tears affect my mood too.
please dont make me feel im that useless.

SMILE, my friend.
dont cry.
be an optimistic human.
enjoy our life.
(:




- SMILE. Teeeheeee. :D




- by kellye tan

No comments :