Monday, August 3, 2009

My Today *\\03.08.2009//*

school as usual.
went ICR eat with puiyi, teck seang and amanda after school.
and after that we went playground to take video for 'someone'.
i skipped accounts class again,
or i mean we skipped.
i guess i dont wanna take accounts tuition at TTc edi.
they teach very fast and i dont understand.
OMG.

so after playground,
we went puiyi's house.
and we went to syok cafe also.
tonight tuition i damn tired,
i didnt been so tired before.
dying soon.
God bless me.

after tuition,
went mum mum with sister.
home,
amirul called me.
OMG he said he miss me!
hahah.
damn happy weih.
a simple word but there's a lot of meaning to me.
OMG im so touched.
i miss you too.
(:
i miss all of you in seksyen 4, buddy.
(:
take care.
(:




- playground. (:


- by kellye tan

No comments :