Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Today *\\25.03.2009//*

teacher didnt really teach in class today.
quite free.
so i play sudoku.
xD

and after that we get some of the exam papers back.
(:
my maths get 48 marks,
econs get 19 marks,
and my chinese get 29 marks.
my chinese..~
T-T
first time get so low marks.
but many classes fail too.
maybe they too straight already?
or really too hard?
phews.
sobs.

after school,
went ampcorp with puiyi again.
went there eat lunch together.
finally i bought my things.
something wear at the hand there.
(:

after that,
brother fetch me home.
it's heavy rain.
T.T
i am very scare.
everywhere tree falls.
im alone at down stairs and my brother was sleeping up there.
im alone.
im scare.
the thunder and lightning is keep repeat and reapating.
heavy, heavy rain and wind.
i worried that ar bou scare and i step in the study room.
he's playing with himself but i though he's shaking.
omg.
==0

after that,
i cook maggie for myself.
xD i first time fried egg ler.
hmmm.
but i think its still okay bahs?
xD
after maggie,
mami fetch me tuition loo.
(:




- my maggie and eggie~ Hohoho~





- is this cute? my brother's. (:
- by kellye tan

No comments :