Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Today *\\08.03.2009//*

well well.
its sunday.
tmr is public holiday and tuesday having exam.
so what should i do?
everyone ask me to study and everyone does that too.

so i study for whole day.
when i bored,
i sms with friends and dear.
and i look at my hamster, ar bou.
besides looking at him,
i disturb him.
besides disturbing him,
i touch him.
besides i touch him when he is sleeping,
he move and he scared me.
besides scared me,
i scream.
==0

when im hungry,
my mami fried rice.
what the special?
do you ever seen fried rice got ladies finger?
my mum does.
and its so delicious.
(:











- my baby bou bou was sleeping. (:



- he wake..!!







- and he find food immediately. ==0 no wonder he's so fat!! xD





- the fried rice. (:









- im BORED.





- lobak tomato. (:





- lobak lobak. (:



- lobak lobak. (:



- and lobak. ==0



- LOBAK SQUARE..!! xD




- by kellye tan

No comments :