Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Today *\\17.02.2009//*

wheeeeeee...~~!!
today is me and my dear's 10th month anniversary..!!~

wow wow wow.
blink blink my eyes,

the time pass by so fast!

dear dear dear dear dear..~~
we together 10 months already nor.
happy to being with me?
xD
we had spent time together for 10 months..!!
yay!!~~
<3
LovE Euuuu..~~
^^

school days as usual.
but get stared by someone.
im happy because at least i know who hate me.
im angry because she stared at me.
==0

well,
actually in this school,
i feel confuse and i dont know they are like me or hate me.
some of them look like nothing with me but actually hate me.
some of them look like hate me but dont hate me.
like me hate me hate me like me.
==0
so i really hope to know who hate me and who likes me.
so that i can treat the one who likes me good than treat the one who hates me good.
==0

alright,
today playing with hui lin in class.
and looking outside my class.
a girl is standing there.
i smile with her but she stared at me.
macam very yeng like that?
maybe she know many ppl in school or so so whatever.
i dont care.
this is my blog so i feel that i got my authority to post anything and what i want here.
no matter saw by her friend or any other reason.
THIS IS MY BLOG,
I COULD POST WHAT I WANT.
alright?

when she stared at me,
my heart start like getting a gun and shoot her.
because she dont like me and i dont like her too.
we know each other and we didnt talk in school.
i didnt offend her and she didnt offend me.
i dont know what's the reason she hates me but i know what the reason i hate her.
because she tot herself very yeng.
because she always dont smile and tot herself very cool.
and because she tot herself friends everywhere.

maybe its true that she's cool she's yeng and she's friends everywhere but so what?
friends everywhere, cool and yeng that means she got authority to stared at me?
if its like that,
i can stare her back.
but i didnt.
am i kind?
perhaps no but that time i quite hurt that because why she wanna hate me huh?

whatever whatever and whatever.
i am talking about,
FONG K** Y*E.
thanks for reading.
if you feel that's your friend.
wanna let her know?
wanna spread out?
just spread.
because,
maybe she is not the one i am saying.
but if she really do so,
means SHE IS PERASAN.
thank you.



- by kellye tan

No comments :