Friday, January 30, 2009

My Today *\\30.01.2009//*

today went sunway with classmates,
ronald, kaijin, hui lin, puiyi, shumen.
morning,
chor ee bring shirt to my house.
cause sha bought liao then dont like.
ask me change wat i want as my present.
xD
tq~!! <3

ching wei fetch me there.
then i met them up.
then we went to eat.
cause super hungry.
and we watch ink heart.
just bored that movie.
i feel like sleeping in the cinema.
waste my time?
phews.

after movie,
we went to take sticker photos too.
we took the first time and ronald dont like.
he ask us to take again.
xD
no prob but he have to pay.
xD


after that,
hui lin back.

we just walk walk anywhere.
and i change shirt at Romp.
after that,
the boys go for snooker and the puiyi go and pak thor again.
omg.
really yeng nar her.
say so loud NO COUPLES CAN GO OUT THAT DAY.
but she dump me pulak.
i very sad,
i very angry.
i walk alone and buy hamster thingy.
then i just sit outside teck seang's shop.
i thought they inside there so that i wait wait and wait.
even i called puiyi already but she still haven come back.
sad man.
T.T
she bully me.

finally they back edii.
but i am so so tired.
dont know why.
==0
then i find dear myself lur.
thn cry cry cry,
cause angry and gek huh?
i dont know.
just..
sad?
cause i hate alone seriously.


after that,
darren going to reach sunway le.
i rush to starbucks and buy a cup of latte and cappucino for darren and hong lim.
then darre fetch me home.
after that they back home and then come my house again.
xD
we play cards.
i lose all the money.
omg.
then they back home at around 2am midnight.


- by kellye tan

No comments :