Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Today *\\27.01.2009//*

Its second day.
we eat breakfast together.
and after that we walk walk for one hour and went massage again.
xD

besides that,
we went far far away to eat pork.
famous there.
xD
we sit dut dut car there.

on the way going,
we keep take photos.
and we keep pass our camera on the road.
xD
so yeng.
hahah.
after food,
we chit chat outside there.
and took many pics.
xD

besides that,
we went shopping centre and buy many things.
keke.
and saw hello kitty cosmetics.
we just keep shopping,
buying and eating.
xD
around at nite,
we went somewhere to eat buffet.
not very nice.
xD
then,
we went pasar malam and walk again.
got many shirts and bags sell there.
we keep buy buy buy.
xD
then we went shopping centre and buy buy buy again.
after that went back hotel and eat.
xD
then, sleep lur.
I miss my dear very much er.
hope to meet you soon.
(:





- inside shopping centre.
- hello kitty cosmetics.


- sis and me. (:



- going to eat pork thingy.
- saw someone show peace in car? that's call dut dut car. xD
- the cuties.
- brother with the cuties.


- the pretties.
- cutie~
- coconut.

- this is nice. (:
- us (:
- me and my bro playing.


- me and little cousin.


- kell and cousin ping.


- all of us.
- he always game game game.... xD


- and my brother............................




- in dut dut car while back.

- buffet table.





- foooooooood.

- egggggggs. ==0
- by kellye tan

No comments :