Friday, January 23, 2009

My Today *\\23.01.2008//*

today school day as usual but today im energetic than other day because start to have one week holiday again..!!
yay.....!!!!!!!!
*cool down**

after school,
wait wen jian fetch me and we went mid valley.
actually is wen jian, ching wei and ah kan der.
then ching wei ffk.
so i went with wen jian and ah kan nor.
we just walk walk walk and they wanna buy new year shirt.
and we also watch movie.
wen jian treat me lur.
and he keep ask me buy shirt as me birthday present.
but i didnt buy nar.
xD
keke, no need.
=]

but thanks for belanja me movie and ice cream.
=)
i ownself didnt use money but i bought a shirt from Romp for brother.
see i so sek him.
xD
cause quite nice that shirt.
so i just buy for him lur.
hope he like it and hope we have chance to gather again ya.
=)



- the stage.



- i had been force to take this.



- wen jian, my kai kor. (:



- wen jian & ah kan.



- ah kan and wen jian. ==0





- shirt that i buy for brother.



- by kellye tan

No comments :